2014/05/28

The Blog

I'm full of random.
I seriously am.

I don't really need to persuade anyone this is the case, and I suppose that is the reason I desperately need a blog.
The realisation came when I was on a course in Stockholm (not long ago) and had to spend quite a while away from home. I saw many things that were new to me, I observed city people and their habits and I found new friends full of intriguing stories. There was basically a lot to ponder and, of course, chuckle at. But who would have time to listen to all my random jibberjabber? I don't want new acquaintances to know instantly what a silly-billy I am - oh they learn that sooner or later - and talking the ears off mr Chuckles isn't really an option. He puts up with a lot of silly as is.

Hence, The Blog.

This is where I will turn with what ever random is on my mind. The added bonus, that people I meet in person don't have, is that you can choose if you want to read it - or if my silly is a little too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment