2014/08/09

A new type of lazy

Another quest I couldn't be arsed to complete just yet...


Thank goodness my holiday is almost over! I've discovered a new type of lazy going on and I'm not sure I like it...
I've been lazying about this whole summer, doing as little as I possibly can. A lot of my time has been spent video gaming :) - but recently I've come to realise the laziness has gotten even worse. Whereas I used to think I was being much too lazy sitting around with my video game all the time (apart from the time I spent sorting in the garden) but the last few days "lazy" has reached new hights. Before taking on any quest in the game I've started to check online for walkthroughs, in order to find out if it will take me long to complete. If the page I end up on has an awful lot of text and different stages I usually pass altogether.

No comments:

Post a Comment