2014/09/07

Fashionable Chuckles?

So, I'm back with a problem after quite a long a holiday break from blogging.
The problem is that I desperately need clothes and the way I see it, I can either go shopping and search for some, or I could order a few custom made pieces online (in TWEED!!!) :)

The solution is more or less obvious, I should totally buy my stuff online. It would save me the hassle of searching through shop after shop and not find anything anyway. The problem is that the things I'm looking at getting are rather fancy... not expensive, but dressy - and my job requires a uniform so I don't really need nice clothes. I rarely go out either but I'd love to look my best all the same :)

You only live once, isn't that what they say?
I want to live my life feeling pretty and being happy. It is important to me.




Wow, I think I managed to make up my mind all on my own this time... :)
Ruffled top and pencil skirt it is. A new lipstick too.

Now the only question is will I make that a red top and black skirt? A white top and green skirt? Or A white top and a red skirt? Any ideas or advice?

Tweeeeeeeeeeeeee *catches breath* eeeeeeeeeeeed!! :)


2 comments:

  1. White top and a raspberry(14) skirt :)

    SJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feedback! It's much appreciated. 14 is gorgeous indeed! :)
    .... and just as I had almost made up my mind that I'd go for white top and green (18) skirt. I have a lot to think about now ;)

    ReplyDelete