2014/06/08

A picture for me?

I've gone on a big shopping spree lately..... a video game, lots of hair pins, a visit to the beautician, meals in restaurants - and I'm already looking to spend some more.
I was talking to my mother and sister today and they told me how they've come across a painting that I've been dying to own for a while, at the local gallery. I already own a piece of this very artist and would love to have at least one more creation of hers :)

In order to justify a potential purchase and not feel terrible about it, I've had to promise myself to refrain from buying new clothes and having fancy facials. Buying the lithography and having it framed may very well be the equivalent of a few hundered euros.

I do want it all the same, so I've asked my mother to please make sure to hurry to the gallery when they open on Tuesday (I'll be at work, so I can't do it myself) to make sure that no one will buy the picture before I do.

I've always wanted to collect something and finally I think I know what I'll collect :)


No comments:

Post a Comment