2014/06/30

Cliffs of MOAR!


Yeah, yeah, that's not the proper name.... but it's how I pronounce it! :)
The holiday plans are made; plane ticket booked, weekend in County Clare sorted. I'm even excited about loading a trailer full of turf in the midlands :)

It'll be the regular trip with the added excursion to the west. I've never been to the west coast before and I'm really looking forward to it! .... The only downside is that the puffins won't be around so late in the summer. I may have to have a separate puffin-tour next year :)

Whenever I go to Ireland I pack my best clothes and I dress up as much as I can. I make the airport my fashion runway and I stop and stare at everything even though it's not particularly new to me anymore. I'm really looking forward to my holiday! I can't wait for it to start :)


No comments:

Post a Comment