2014/06/03

Fashion faux pas



Today when I went to have my eyebrows sorted out at the local beautician, I found myself strutting there in a cute red top, a stylish trench coat and.... snuggly pants.
I'd never go out in public in snuggly pants so this was a new experience to me. Maybe it's because I work in uniform (at least that's what I'd like to blame for such a fashion faux pas) and therefore want something snuggly to wear when I travel to and from work. I must say, the snuggly pants were lovely! Light and soft. The total opposite to what I wear at work.

I actually reflected on my weird outfit as I was walking from the car, conveniently parked a few 100 metres away from town. But it didn't bother me. Instead I had a lovely walk. I stopped and waved at the pizza-man when I passed by the pizzeria, I lingered outside a gallery where there were painting by my favourite artist and I glanced wistfully at all the instruments in music shop display window. It was pretty swell! :)

I had never been to this very beautician before so it was a new experience, but I reckon I'll go back there soon enough. I love being pampered (....as you do) :)
She even put on some make-up on me when the brows were sorted and I made no secret of me definitely wanting to come back.

Afterwards I went for a walk across town, in my dark grey snuggly pants, to buy some nailpolish.
 - and now that I am home, I intend to have a nice bath and make my nails pretty :)

Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment